Saturday 4 July 2009

Anara Gupta in a Bhojpuri film Munna Bhaiya

Anara Gupta, who started her career with Miss Anara (Hindi) is now very busy with Bhojpuri film Munna Bhaiya. Munna Bhaiya is shaping up fast.

“In this film, I am playing a very nice character, but I can not tell you about that as the director has instructed all of us not to talk to the media about this film. All I can say is it’s going to be a family drama, and my hero is Sushil Singh. I have plenty of expectations from this film,” According to Anara.

Anara is doing more projects of Bhojpuri, Shreedhar Shetty’s Jai Ho Dulhe Raja, Mukesh Pandey’s Dulhaniya Jayegi Dulhe Raja Ke Saath, Bali’s Nathuniye Pe Goli Maare, and Bobby Singh’s Natwarlal. She is also doing a very special item song in Wah Khiladai Wah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...