Saturday 4 July 2009

Bhojpuri Bombshell - Sexy Actress Monalisa

Photobucket
Famous Indian cine item girl Antara Biswas a.k.a. Monalisa-
Bhojpuri industry discovers and appreciates new talent as much as any other film industry in India. The latest sensation to rock the industry is actress Monalisa. After Rani Chatterjee, Monalisa is emerging as one of the most successful stars of Bhojpuria. Her scintillating smile and perfect physique make her a dream girl, alluring thousands of fans towards her.

Monalisa made her debut in the superhit Nirahua-starrer Kaha Jaiba Raja Najaria Lada Ke. With just seven films to her credit, she has managed to establish herself firmly in the industry. She has also acted in a number of Hindi films like Tauba Tauba, Jalwa - A fun of love, Bobby, Blackmail, Ab Bas and Ek Chatur Naar. She has also starred opposite Bhojpuri superstars Manoj Tiwari and Ravi Kishan.
Monalisa known mostly for her bold bare-it-all acts has created ripples in the Bhojpuri film Industry.Mona Lisa has also done some Bengali movies & has training in dance and karate.

Delighted about her success, the actress says, "I am thankful to the Bhojpuria audience for supporting me in all my films. I am happy with whatever I have achieved so far. Let me tell you an incident. I was in Kolkata last week to attend a stage show with Manoj Tiwari, and I was surprised to see so much support for Bhojpuri in my home town. I had promised the audience there that I will try to learn Bhojpuri as soon as possible, so that I can play roles more effectively.”

Beaming with confidence, the actress seems very promising with about her dozen films releasing this year.

Here is some cool pics of Sexy Actress Monalisa

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Very Nice site and it is helpful info. also check out Hot Wallpapers of Monalisa please visit at http://top10bhojpuri.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...